Cold Application Method
1. Refrigerate or freeze gel pack for 1-2 hours.
2. Put the gel pack into pouch to insulate the cold pack against skin directly.
3. Limit application of gel pack 15-20 minutes at a time. Repeat therapy application every 1-1.5 hours as needed.
Hot Application Method
In Hot Water
1. Put water into the pot and bring to a boil. Remove it from heat source. Immerse the gel pack in hot water for approximately 8-10 minutes.
2. Or boil in the pot with a towel as barrier between pot and pack. For boiling 2 minutes, the temperature can be up to 50C(122 F), boiling 3 minutes can up to 60C(140 F), until to 4 minutes, the temperature can be up to 70C(158 F). The boil time better not further than 5 minutes.
3. Remove gel pack from the water, wipe it off and wrap it into pouch.
In Microwave Oven
1. Flatten the pack in the microwave and ensure that the gel in evenly distributed.
2. If gel pack in room temperature, expose on 30-60 seconds based on intermediate level. Heating up to 45 seconds, temperature is up to 50C(122 F). Stop heating when the gel pack starts to expand ( overheating will cause pack burst or torn).
3.Take the gel pack out, and wrap it into the pouch. If more heat is needed, try a further 10 seconds at a time until desired temperature is reached.
1. Do not use the gel pack directly on bare skin after it is heated or frozen since it may cause burns.
2. Do not apply over open wounds.
3. Dispose gel pack if damaged or worn.
4. Keep cold pack in dry place if not in use. Keep out of reach of children under age of 3.
Multipurpose – Great for treating ankle aprains, peroneal tendonitis, tibialis anterior and extensor tndonitis. The gel pack can be inserted above or below the foot for both ankle/elbow pain relief.
Reusable – The ice pack can be used for both hot and cold therapy. The ice gel pack is reusable and can be frozen, heated and microwaved.
Adjustable – Breathable neoprene foot wrap with velcro straps can be worn on your left or right foot.Hot cold wrap offers compression support, covers the front and sides of the ankle/elbow, and allows walking while providing relief.
Fast Relief – Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing cool or heat relief for sprainer weak, arthritic or injured ankles or feet. The gel pack can be placed above the foot for ankle pain relief or below the foot for arch pain relief.
Flexible – The ice pack can keep flexible and pliable even rozen. The Velcro strap hoilds pack in place and provides relief. Pouch dimensions:14.45″x8.07″. The ice pack measures 8.35″x6.10″, weights 0.4lb.